How is it to work in a PYME

Working in a PYME has his advantages.

First of all, because it is too small, you know everybody. Its like a family. Risk is that you have to win projects against monsters, otherwise, if you dont win, you will lose money and everybody will be affected.

I was working with Force10, Brocade and AiroHive providers. My boss hated cisco. Probably because there was a bad experience in the past. I love cisco.

I started to learn how to work with real folks, not like in university. There was a gay in the group (there is always one out there and Im inclusive, im not against... well that is another topic). I was really sleepy at 2 oclock. I was struggling to not to sleep . Most of the time, i was just reading and studying.

Sometimes I inverted my time in troubleshooting voice issues for customers. At that time, I loved polycom. I was enchanted with their certification track and I got some. Their technology was pretty interesting.

Comentarios