Time Travel

I think time travel is already happening. So if cord theory is true,then in my opinion maybe there is a posiblity that time travel have existed always from ancient times and we may be seeking the wrong way or at least that is what they made us belived.

So dreaming is still an unexplain or unconclusive stuff for me. It may be 99% already explained by scientists, but that 1% remaining may give a posiblity to the theory i (or maybe others) propose.

So each time you dream , you travel through time either to the past or to the present, as easy as that. Of course for some people it is difficult to dream (as far as i heard) but for others it is pretty simple and even there are others a little bit more adventurous that they can train the brain to dream what they want, and even go further (to make the physical line and espiritual line a little bit smaller) , for example , vivid dreams.

In my own experience, when i dream, i feel like in different reality (sometimes vivid, some times a little, somtimes not that much) , but each time i dream, is like if i were in another dimmention (another cord, according to cords theory).

I haven't experimented to act consciously (not quite sure if it is possible) or by my own rules on the dream , cuz im laizy to train myself at this point. But instead i enjoy being in such different dimenssions.

Comentarios